Tour Desk Agents will welcome our guests, go over any previously agreed upon incentives, and will prepare our prospective buyers for their tours.
- Effectively check guests into and out of the tour assignments for that morning
- Coordinate the general office administration for the Vice President of the VOA.
- Provide clerical assistance to the General Manager and Senior Management as necessary
- Help with routine and special projects for the Vice President, General Manager and/or Senior Management
- Assist with researching, resolving, and documenting internal and external issues
- Compile and distribute daily and weekly statistical data to members of management, including reports and spreadsheet information about the resorts
- Coordinate general office administration including correspondence, photocopying, file maintenance, and supply inventory
- Answer multi phone lines, take messages and answer general questions regarding complaints and inquiries
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
A High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year or more of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, TSA Laws and Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Have the ability to write routine daily reports and communicate issues to your Supervisor. Demonstrate and utilize your ability to speak effectively and provide excellent customer service to groups of customers/owners/guests or team members.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages,
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. The team member is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Westgate Resorts prides ourselves on the safety and health of our team members against Covid-19 and follows all applicable laws and guidelines.
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email WGAccommodations@wgresorts.com with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Location/Region: Gatlinburg, TN